SKF India launches online store, its first online store in India
- Customers will have easy access to automotive and industrial products and solutions in one of the world’s fastest growing e-commerce markets
SKF India, today launched an online store eshop.skf.co.in – an online store offering Automotive and Industrial products for retail and industrial buyers. The launch is in line with SKF’s commitment to extend the reach of its customers in all market segments and to continuously deliver an unmatched customer experience, while strengthening the country’s “Digital India” initiative.
This 24/7 self-service online store aims to provide direct access to genuine and reliable SKF products, ranging from bearings and bearing assemblies, housings and accessories, greases and other maintenance products, for the industrial and automotive segments. All process industries, MSMEs, traders, retailers, automotive aftermarket retailers, mechanics and fleet owners will benefit from this wide range of products and solutions.
“We want to be the partner of choice for our customers and we are committed to creating platforms that support the digital transformation journey of our customers and partners,” said Manish Bhatnagar, Managing Director of SKF India. “The online store allows us to adapt to changing customer buying preferences and supports our strategy of expanding our reach into new markets while strengthening our presence in existing segments. Hosting a wide range of products and solutions, the platform provides a reliable and seamless online experience for our existing and new customers.
Highlights of the new online store include:
- The site offers a wide range of products in the automotive and industrial segments.
- The product search bar allows users to quickly and accurately identify the product of interest to them by part number, product category, etc.
- Each product detail page provides all the information for easy ordering.
- Customers can also benefit from attractive programs and the best prices.
- A real-time personal sales assistant to respond to customer inquiries.
- The online store offers secure payment methods and self-service account management for easy transactions.
Through the online store, SKF will be more aware of changing customer preferences at all times, thus strengthening SKF’s commitment to maximizing customer satisfaction.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing industry. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication, condition-based and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has approximately 17,000 distribution points worldwide. Annual sales in 2019 were SEK 86,013 million and the number of employees was 43,360.
For more information, please visit: www.skf.com.